What I bring to the table
Jan Nighswander is an organizational development and human resources specialist with 30 years of experience working in Alberta’s energy industry, private health care businesses and management consulting practices. Through her experience working in and with dynamic companies in senior leadership roles, Jan brings a straightforward, practical approach to helping leaders and organizations find solid solutions that support their business success.
What we offer to our clients
- Organization design and development
- Leadership development
- Human resources infrastructure development
- Human resources program design including benefit plans, training and development, respectful workplace, total compensation, performance support and management
- Transition and change management
- Business strategy development and implementation
- Mergers and acquisition due diligence and integration management
- Employer branding and culture
What we bring to the table
At J. Nighswander & Associates we adopt a professional, experienced and savvy approach to providing realistic and executable business strategies, designed to support measurable business goals.
We understand two things very well: people and business. And while the business environment has changed substantially over the past few decades, the basic tenets of human behavior have not.
Therefore, our wealth of process knowledge, specific to human behavior and values, allows us to appropriately recommend processes that will enhance operations rather than control or encumber them.
We pride ourselves on offering straight-up, candid advice that will address what you need to know, not what you want to hear. The result? Operational process excellence that directly supports your business goals, and initiatives that will attract, support and contribute to retaining the best people.